- Q. - Which country has topped the 2017 Bloomberg Global Health Index?
Description Of This Question
Italy has been ranked first in the latest 2017 Bloomberg Global Health Index of 163 countries. According to the study, the average life expectancy in the country is 80-89 years. Iceland stood at 2nd position followed by Switzerland, Singapore and Australia. Each country in the index was graded based on variables such as life expectancy, causes of death and health risks ranging from high blood pressure and tobacco use to malnutrition and the availability of clean water.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The book “Death Under The Deodars: The Adventures of Miss Ripley-Bean” has been authored by whom?
- India’s first-ever digitised Panchayat ward has come up in which of the following states?
- Which portal has been launched by the union government to ensure transparency in mining operations?
- The book “The Man Who Became Khali” has been authored by whom?
- What is the theme of 2017 World Wetlands Day?