- Q. - Which country has topped the 2017 Bloomberg Global Health Index?
Description Of This Question
Italy has been ranked first in the latest 2017 Bloomberg Global Health Index of 163 countries. According to the study, the average life expectancy in the country is 80-89 years. Iceland stood at 2nd position followed by Switzerland, Singapore and Australia. Each country in the index was graded based on variables such as life expectancy, causes of death and health risks ranging from high blood pressure and tobacco use to malnutrition and the availability of clean water.
Related Topics & Questions:
- In which district of Uttar Pradesh did Adani Group commission a 50-megawatt (MW) solar Photo Voltaic (PV) plant?
- Which parliamentary panel has recently recommended 100% pension to widow of deceased soldier?
- What is the India’s rank in the 2017 global Multi-dimensional Poverty Index (MPI)?
- Who is the author of the book title “Ministry of Utmost Happiness”?
- Which IIT institute has developed ‘soil-to-soil’ technology to manufacture cheaper, quicker and pollution-free bio fuel?