- Q. - Which country has topped the 2017 Bloomberg Global Health Index?
Description Of This Question
Italy has been ranked first in the latest 2017 Bloomberg Global Health Index of 163 countries. According to the study, the average life expectancy in the country is 80-89 years. Iceland stood at 2nd position followed by Switzerland, Singapore and Australia. Each country in the index was graded based on variables such as life expectancy, causes of death and health risks ranging from high blood pressure and tobacco use to malnutrition and the availability of clean water.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who is the newly elected President of Amateur Kabaddi Federation of India (AKFI)?
- Kylie Masse broke the world record for the women’s 100 metres backstroke recently. The country to which she belongs is
- Which country will host the men’s world boxing championship in 2021?
- How much amount was given as grant by EU and France to curb emissions in India under the Moblise Your City (MYC) initiative?
- The 2017 National Standards Conclave (NSC) was held in which city?