- Q. - Which country is hosting the 18th edition of Asia’s largest convention on the business of media and entertainment “FICCI Frames-2017”?
Description Of This Question
media and entertainment “FICCI Frames-2017” has started in Mumbai, Maharashtra from March 21. The 3-day international convention will covers the entire spectrum of Media & Entertainment like Films, Broadcast (TV & Radio), Digital Entertainment, Animation, Gaming, Visual Effects, etc. with nearly 2000 Indian and 800 foreign delegates encompassing the entire universe of media and entertainment expected to attend the event. The theme of this year’s convention is “Digital-Divide or Dividend”. Canada is partnering the event for the first time this year.
Related Topics & Questions:
- How much amount has been allocated for Bharat Net Project to promote digital transactions into rural India?
- Which economic bloc/country imposed new steel anti-dumping duties against China?
- Who has won the 2017 Polly Umrigar Award for International Cricketer of the Year?
- Which country to host the 2019 Combined World Cup for shooting?
- Chris Cornel, the renowned singer passed away. He hailed from which country?