- Q. - Which country is hosting the 18th edition of Asia’s largest convention on the business of media and entertainment “FICCI Frames-2017”?
Description Of This Question
media and entertainment “FICCI Frames-2017” has started in Mumbai, Maharashtra from March 21. The 3-day international convention will covers the entire spectrum of Media & Entertainment like Films, Broadcast (TV & Radio), Digital Entertainment, Animation, Gaming, Visual Effects, etc. with nearly 2000 Indian and 800 foreign delegates encompassing the entire universe of media and entertainment expected to attend the event. The theme of this year’s convention is “Digital-Divide or Dividend”. Canada is partnering the event for the first time this year.
Related Topics & Questions:
- In which district of Uttar Pradesh did Adani Group commission a 50-megawatt (MW) solar Photo Voltaic (PV) plant?
- Which union ministry has launched an online film certification system “e-Cinepramaan” to promote transparency and ease of doing business?
- Who among the following is not one of the winners of 2017 Kalinga Literary Awards announced by the Odisha government?
- The Mudumalai National Park is located in which state?
- Which state launched India’s first single-woman pension scheme?