- Q. - Which country is hosting the 18th edition of Asia’s largest convention on the business of media and entertainment “FICCI Frames-2017”?
Description Of This Question
media and entertainment “FICCI Frames-2017” has started in Mumbai, Maharashtra from March 21. The 3-day international convention will covers the entire spectrum of Media & Entertainment like Films, Broadcast (TV & Radio), Digital Entertainment, Animation, Gaming, Visual Effects, etc. with nearly 2000 Indian and 800 foreign delegates encompassing the entire universe of media and entertainment expected to attend the event. The theme of this year’s convention is “Digital-Divide or Dividend”. Canada is partnering the event for the first time this year.
Related Topics & Questions:
- India will provide how much amount to Bangladesh under new “Muktijodha scholarship” scheme?
- In which of the following did the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) authorise the Alternative Mechanism?
- The book “My Odyssey: Memoirs of the Man behind the Mangalyaan Mission” has been authored by whom?
- Who will head the three-judge Supreme Court bench set up to hear all the petitions related to Ayodhya land dispute case?
- Which country has launched satellite “Michibiki” No.2 to complement the US-operated GPS?