- Q. - Which country hosted the 3rd edition of World Conference on Environment?
Description Of This Question
The 3rd edition of World Conference on Environment has been organized by the National Green Tribunal (NGT) in New Delhi from March 25-26, 2017 and was inaugurated by the President of India, Pranab Mukherjee. The two day conference concluded with a high note in urging the importance for the sustainable development balancing which is the need to protect the environment.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has won the 2016 Presidential election of Haiti?
- The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) recently signed a bilateral Advance Pricing Agreement (APA) with the United Kingdom (UK). With this, the total number of bilateral APAs signed till date stands at _____.
- Who is author of the book “A Great Reckoning – A Chief Inspector Gamache Thriller”?
- In a first, which War Museum of the world was lit up in the colours of Indian National Flag to mark 70th Independence Day of India?
- Where will be the India’s first National Sports Museum set up?