- Q. - Which country to host the 2018 Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM)?
Description Of This Question
The United Kingdom (UK) will host the 25th edition of Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) in April 2018 after a gap of over 20 years. The Commonwealth Summit is held in every two years and the position of Commonwealth Chair-in-Office will be transferred at the 2018 summit from the Prime Minister of Malta to the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom who will hold the post until the 26th CHOGM expected in 2020.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country has the most complex tax jurisdiction in Asia-Pacific, as per 2017 Asia Pacific Tax Complexity Survey conducted by Deloitte?
- Which country has become the first country to open an honorary consulate office in Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT City)?
- Which of the following states first banned the use of plastic bags?
- The Union Government has launched which web portal for online documentation verification for students?
- Who has recently taken charge as new Deputy Governor of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?