- Q. - Which city is hosting the international conference on e-governance “ICEGOV 2017”?
Description Of This Question
The 10th edition of International Conference on Theory and Practice of Electronic Governance (ICEGOV) has started with the theme “Building knowledge Societies: From Digital Government to Digital Empowerment” in New Delhi from March 7, 2017. The conference will discuss the role of technology in transforming relation between government and its citizens, businesses and civil society. The key objective of ICEGOV 2017 is to explore how digital government can lead to digital empowerment by local knowledge. It is recognition of India’s emerging role as a massive cyber power, accelerated by the Digital India push which has acquired international acknowledgement. The 3-day event is organised by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) in collaboration with United Nations University and UNESCO and has inaugurated by the Ravi Shankar Prasad, the Union Minister of Electronics and IT, Law & Justice.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state hosted the National conference on crowd management?
- Where was the second meeting of India-UK Home Affairs Dialogue held?
- Which state government has recently introduced third gender category in school exams?
- Which among the following commodity that have been granted Geographical Indications this fiscal year by the Indian patent office?
- PM Narendra Modi launched real-time bank-to-bank money transfer platform, name the platform.