- Q. - Who has been chosen for the Glenfiddich’s Emerging Artist of the Year 2017?
Description Of This Question
Sitaram Swain, the Odisha-based installation artist, has been chosen for the 6th edition of the Glenfiddich’s Emerging Artist of the Year 2017. Swain will represent India at the Glenfiddich Artists in Residence (AiR) programme where he will spend 3 months at the Glenfiddich Distillery in Scotland with seven artists from around the world. He will be also awarded Rs 10 lakh, which includes an international allowance of Rs 1,20,000 per month and a work allowance of Rs 500,000.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who won the U-15 boy’s singles title of the Dutch Open Junior Squash Championship?
- Which state government has launched “e-nagarpalika” app to provide municipal services online?
- Which state government has recently launched ‘unemployment allowance scheme’?
- Who has won the 2016 Kolkata Open National Invitation Snooker Championship?
- “Festival of India” will be organised by which of the following countries?