- Q. - Who has been chosen for the Glenfiddich’s Emerging Artist of the Year 2017?
Description Of This Question
Sitaram Swain, the Odisha-based installation artist, has been chosen for the 6th edition of the Glenfiddich’s Emerging Artist of the Year 2017. Swain will represent India at the Glenfiddich Artists in Residence (AiR) programme where he will spend 3 months at the Glenfiddich Distillery in Scotland with seven artists from around the world. He will be also awarded Rs 10 lakh, which includes an international allowance of Rs 1,20,000 per month and a work allowance of Rs 500,000.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who will lead the Indian delegation to the 2017 G20 Labour & Employment Ministers’ Meet?
- Who is the new Chief of the Army Staff (COAS) of the Indian Army?
- Which state government has recently become the registered proprietor of the GI tag for Banganapalle mangoes?
- The first-ever World Tuna Day (WTD) is observed by the United Nations (UN) on which date?
- Man Kaur, who has won Gold at the 2017 World Masters Games, is associated with which sports?