- Q. - Who has been chosen for the Glenfiddich’s Emerging Artist of the Year 2017?
Description Of This Question
Sitaram Swain, the Odisha-based installation artist, has been chosen for the 6th edition of the Glenfiddich’s Emerging Artist of the Year 2017. Swain will represent India at the Glenfiddich Artists in Residence (AiR) programme where he will spend 3 months at the Glenfiddich Distillery in Scotland with seven artists from around the world. He will be also awarded Rs 10 lakh, which includes an international allowance of Rs 1,20,000 per month and a work allowance of Rs 500,000.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Sundaram Ravi is associated with which sports?
- Airports Authority of India flagged Ambulance service with Advanced Life Support Systems (ALS) in which Indian state?
- How many coaches of Indian Railways will be refurbished and retrofitted in next five years under the Mission Retro-Fitment launched recently?
- Who has been honoured with the Life Time Achievement (LTA) award at the 2017 Jaipur International Film Festival (JIFF)?
- Which city is the world’s most crowded cities, according to World Economic Forum (WEF) citing UN Habitat Data?