- Q. - Chinu Modi, who passed away recently, was the noted poet of which language?
Description Of This Question
Chinu Modi (78), the noted Gujarati poet and ghazal writer, has recently passed away in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. He has made a great contribution to Gujarati literature with his poetry, plays, novels and stories. Approx 50 books of poetry, drama, novel, stories, critics, biography, collection, songs and translation has been written by him. He worked as script writer in Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) during 1975- 1977. His body will be donated to the medical college as per his last wish.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which of the following districts will become India’s first carbon neutral district?
- India’s longest cable-stayed bridge across river Narmada is situated on which National Highway (NH)?
- Who has been appointed as the new Executive Director (ED) of Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
- Name the state whose Chief Minister ordered a review of the prestigious Yash Bharti Awards that were started by the previous government.
- Which state to have India’s first privately-run railway station?