- Q. - Who has been bestowed with the 2016 Saraswati Samman?
Description Of This Question
Mahabaleshwar Sail, the noted Konkani writer, has been honoured with the 2017 Saraswati Samman for his novel ‘Hawthan’. The Goa-based Sail is a renowned bi-lingual writer who has four Marathi dramas and seven Konkani novels to his credit. The award carries a cash prize of Rs.15 lakh and a citation.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state government has launched a program to provide free wifi facilities in educational institutions?
- Which union minister has launched an integrated grievances redressal platform “MoPNG e Seva” for Petroleum and Gas related queries?
- Who has been the fourth Indian boxer to win a bronze medal at the World Championships?
- Who has been appointed as the interim Prime Minister of Pakistan for 45 days?
- Which Indian bank has acquired Snapdeal-owned mobile wallet FreeCharge?