- Q. - Which bank has recently signed MoU with CREDAI to work towards providing housing for all?
Description Of This Question
The State Bank of India (SBI) has recently signed MoU with Confederation of Real Estate Developers Association of India (CREDAI) to jointly conduct various initiatives towards the development of the Real Estate Sector for a period of 3 years. The purpose of the MoU is to work towards providing housing for all. Under this MoU, SBI will be a national partner for all CREDAI activities and both will jointly work together for various marketing activities like conclaves, seminars, exhibitions, campaigns and CSR activities as well. CREDAI is the largest real estate association in the country with over 11,500 members.
Related Topics & Questions:
- India shooter Kynan Chenai won a bronze in men’s trap event at the 7th Asian Shotgun Championship in ______________.
- Who has been appointed the new India’s Ambassador to the Kingdom of the Netherlands?
- Which country is hosting the 18th edition of Asia’s largest convention on the business of media and entertainment “FICCI Frames-2017”?
- India’s first high-speed rail training centre will set up in which state?
- Which city to host 2017 India Mobile Congress (IMC)?