- Q. - Which bank has recently signed MoU with CREDAI to work towards providing housing for all?
Description Of This Question
The State Bank of India (SBI) has recently signed MoU with Confederation of Real Estate Developers Association of India (CREDAI) to jointly conduct various initiatives towards the development of the Real Estate Sector for a period of 3 years. The purpose of the MoU is to work towards providing housing for all. Under this MoU, SBI will be a national partner for all CREDAI activities and both will jointly work together for various marketing activities like conclaves, seminars, exhibitions, campaigns and CSR activities as well. CREDAI is the largest real estate association in the country with over 11,500 members.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Where will be the Global Entrepreneurship Summit held in November 2017?
- Indian Railways has launched an integrated mobile app “Rail Saarthi” for railway passengers. What does “Saarthi” stands for?
- Ustad Raees Khan, the legendary sitarist has passed away. He hailed from which country?
- Who has become the first woman cricketer to score 6000 runs in women’s ODI cricket?
- Asim Basu, who passed away recently, was the renowned theatre actor from which state?