- Q. - Which bank has recently signed MoU with CREDAI to work towards providing housing for all?
Description Of This Question
The State Bank of India (SBI) has recently signed MoU with Confederation of Real Estate Developers Association of India (CREDAI) to jointly conduct various initiatives towards the development of the Real Estate Sector for a period of 3 years. The purpose of the MoU is to work towards providing housing for all. Under this MoU, SBI will be a national partner for all CREDAI activities and both will jointly work together for various marketing activities like conclaves, seminars, exhibitions, campaigns and CSR activities as well. CREDAI is the largest real estate association in the country with over 11,500 members.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The World Bank approved a US $500 million loan for this country to boost its economy. Name the country.
- Who has been conferred with the Ghantasala national award?
- Which committee has submitted report to the Government of India (GoI) to strengthen border protection?
- What is the theme of the second edition of Hunar Haat-2017?
- Who has been appointed as new Deputy Chief of Integrated Defence Staff (Operations)?