- Q. - Which bank has launched an instant digital Loan Against Securities (LAS) facility?
Description Of This Question
The HDFC bank has launched an instant digital Loan Against Securities (LAS) facility in collaboration with the National Securities Depository (NSDL), which allows customers to avail loans in less than 3 minutes. The service will also be available to customers with no credit history. The bank will offer 10.5% interest rate on the product and will soon expand the offering to other securities such as mutual funds, bonds and insurance policies. Under this facility, customers can avail a minimum loan of Rs 1 lakh and maximum loan up to Rs 20 lakh.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian personality has been bestowed with the 2017 Trafficking in Persons (TIP) Report Heroes Award?
- Who of the following resigned from the Supreme Court-appointed Committee of Administrators (CoA) of BCCI?
- Which state government will provide one-time grant of Rs. 21,000 to families for third girl child?
- Which drug can help shield foetus from Zika virus, according to a recent finding?
- India’s first NBA Basketball School has started in which city?