- Q. - Which bank has been adjudged the “Best Small Bank” award for 2016?
Description Of This Question
Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) has been adjudged the ‘Best Small Bank for 2016’ balance sheet size of less than Rs.1-lakh crore). K Venkataraman, Managing Director, KVB, received the award from Sudhir Munguntivar, Minister of Finance and Planning, Government of Maharashtra at a function in Mumbai, Maharashtra. This is the 8th award won by KVB in the current fiscal.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which union ministry has launched an online film certification system “e-Cinepramaan” to promote transparency and ease of doing business?
- In which of the following sector India and Japan signed MoC?
- Which bowler made history by becoming the first man to take two hat-tricks in the same first-class game?
- By which month India Posts Payments Bank to have nationwide operations?
- Which country is hosting the 2017 North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)?