- Q. - Which bank has been adjudged the “Best Small Bank” award for 2016?
Description Of This Question
Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) has been adjudged the ‘Best Small Bank for 2016’ balance sheet size of less than Rs.1-lakh crore). K Venkataraman, Managing Director, KVB, received the award from Sudhir Munguntivar, Minister of Finance and Planning, Government of Maharashtra at a function in Mumbai, Maharashtra. This is the 8th award won by KVB in the current fiscal.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which union minister has launched an integrated grievances redressal platform “MoPNG e Seva” for Petroleum and Gas related queries?
- Who has won the 2017 World Snooker Championship?
- Which city has become the India’s cleanest city, according to the Swachh Bharat survey 2017?
- What is the India’s real GDP growth forecast for FY 18, according to latest rating review by Fitch Ratings?
- Which city police have won the 2017 FICCI Smart Policing Award?