- Q. - Which bank has been adjudged the “Best Small Bank” award for 2016?
Description Of This Question
Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) has been adjudged the ‘Best Small Bank for 2016’ balance sheet size of less than Rs.1-lakh crore). K Venkataraman, Managing Director, KVB, received the award from Sudhir Munguntivar, Minister of Finance and Planning, Government of Maharashtra at a function in Mumbai, Maharashtra. This is the 8th award won by KVB in the current fiscal.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country will host the Implementation and Assessment Group Meeting of the Global Initiative to Combat Nuclear Terrorism (GICNT)?
- Which Indian squah player has won gold at 2017 Asian Continental Women Blitz Chess Championship?
- The South Asia satellite “GSAT-09” will be launched by ISRO from which launch vehicle?
- Who has been appointed as the new Ambassador of India to the Republic of Kazakhstan?
- Who will represent India at the 2017 Universal Periodic Review (UPR) of the UN Human Rights Council (UNHRC)?