- Q. - Who is the author of the book “The Sleepwalker’s Dream: A Novel”?
Description Of This Question
The book “The Sleepwalker’s Dream: A Novel” has been authored by Dr. Dhrubajyoti Borah, the President of Assam Sahitya Sabha. Through the book, the author traces the journey of a group of militants towards an elusive freedom and an uncertain future. It is about June, Ron and several other rebels fleeing their hideout in Bhutan after an army attack along with their injured unconscious leader, who is unlikely to survive the ordeal of their journey towards the Assam border.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been appointed as the new Chairman of Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Amritsar?
- Which film will represent India at the 52nd Karlong Vary International Film Festival?
- Who won the gold in the 50km event of the National Race Walking Championship-2017?
- Which committee has submitted report on promoting digital payments to the Union Government?
- Which of the following Indian cities was recently declared the UNESCO World Heritage City?