- Q. - Who is the author of the book “The Sleepwalker’s Dream: A Novel”?
Description Of This Question
The book “The Sleepwalker’s Dream: A Novel” has been authored by Dr. Dhrubajyoti Borah, the President of Assam Sahitya Sabha. Through the book, the author traces the journey of a group of militants towards an elusive freedom and an uncertain future. It is about June, Ron and several other rebels fleeing their hideout in Bhutan after an army attack along with their injured unconscious leader, who is unlikely to survive the ordeal of their journey towards the Assam border.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which city hosted the first-ever India Indonesia Energy Forum (IIEF)?
- Who topped the ICC latest ranking among all-rounders in Test Cricket?
- Which country hosted the 3rd edition of World Conference on Environment?
- “NTR Arogya Raksha” a new health scheme has been launched by which state government?
- The 2017 HADR exercise “Karavali Karunya” has started by Indian Navy in which state?