- Q. - Who is the author of the book “The Secret Diary of Kasturba”?
Description Of This Question
The book “The Secret Diary of Kasturba” has been authored by Neelima Dalmia Adhar. It’s an imaginary chronicle of the life of Kasturba, the wife of Father of Nation “Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi”. The book is written in a diary form with Kastur penning her experiences in Porbandar where she was born on April 11, 1869- six months before the birth of Mohandas Gandhi who was born in neighbourhood on October 2, 1869 and, early life with young Mohandas, her days in Africa and Mohandas’s rise as a mass leader. The book tries to tell the world what it meant to Kasturba to be wife of Mahatma Gandhi.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the India’s rank in women workforce, as per recently released “India Development Report” of World Bank (WB)?
- Which of the following banks has tied up with online portal “magicbricks.com” to conduct joint marketing activities?
- With which planet ISRO has successfully completed it 3 years in orbit?
- Which of the following has been adjudged as the cleanest railway station in category A1, as per recently released report by the Ministry of Railways?
- Which film has won the Golden Bear Award at the 67th Berlin International Film Festival-2017?