- Q. - Who is the author of the book “The Secret Diary of Kasturba”?
Description Of This Question
The book “The Secret Diary of Kasturba” has been authored by Neelima Dalmia Adhar. It’s an imaginary chronicle of the life of Kasturba, the wife of Father of Nation “Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi”. The book is written in a diary form with Kastur penning her experiences in Porbandar where she was born on April 11, 1869- six months before the birth of Mohandas Gandhi who was born in neighbourhood on October 2, 1869 and, early life with young Mohandas, her days in Africa and Mohandas’s rise as a mass leader. The book tries to tell the world what it meant to Kasturba to be wife of Mahatma Gandhi.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which economic bloc/country imposed new steel anti-dumping duties against China?
- Who has become the first Indian to win in the FIA Formula 3 European Championship?
- The Mathikettan Shola National Park is located in which state?
- Who is the author of the book “Confessions of a dying mind: the blind faith of atheism”?
- Which state government has launched a 24X7 toll free helpline number “181” for distressed women?