- Q. - Who is the author of the book “Mr and Mrs Jinnah: The Marriage that Shook India”?
Description Of This Question
The book “Mr and Mrs Jinnah: The Marriage that Shook India” has been authored by well-known journalist Sheela Redddy. The author sketches an illuminating portrait of Ruttie Petit, whose marriage to Mohammad Ali Jinnah shocked Bombay society of that time. The book provides a comprehensive history of the Jinnahs, as well as the era of their marriage, its lengthy descriptive passages are spliced with amusing excerpts from Ruttie’s letters.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Hollywood actor has won the first-ever gender-neutral MTV award for Best Actor in a movie?
- Who was adjudged “Man of the Match” in the Second Test Match between India and Sri Lanka played at Colombo?
- Which company has become the first Indian power utility to successfully deploy tele-protection service using Line-Differential Relay (LDR) over an IP/MPLS network?
- How many medals were won by India in the just concluded Asian Junior Boxing Tournament in Puerto Princesa, Philippines?
- The International Day of Human Space Flight is observed on which date?