- Q. - Who is the author of the book “Mr and Mrs Jinnah: The Marriage that Shook India”?
Description Of This Question
The book “Mr and Mrs Jinnah: The Marriage that Shook India” has been authored by well-known journalist Sheela Redddy. The author sketches an illuminating portrait of Ruttie Petit, whose marriage to Mohammad Ali Jinnah shocked Bombay society of that time. The book provides a comprehensive history of the Jinnahs, as well as the era of their marriage, its lengthy descriptive passages are spliced with amusing excerpts from Ruttie’s letters.
Related Topics & Questions:
- 2. Who among the following students is not selected for Gates Cambridge scholars 2017?
- In which state PM Narendra Modi has laid the foundation stone for infrastructure projects?
- Mattuhunny Mathews, popularly known as ‘Toyota Sunny’ passed away. He hailed from which country?
- Shyam Kumar is associated with which sports?
- Who among the following will chair the Inter- Ministerial Monitoring-cum-Coordination Committee’ set up to monitor the regional air connectivity scheme UDAN?