- Q. - Who is the author of the book “Mr and Mrs Jinnah: The Marriage that Shook India”?
Description Of This Question
The book “Mr and Mrs Jinnah: The Marriage that Shook India” has been authored by well-known journalist Sheela Redddy. The author sketches an illuminating portrait of Ruttie Petit, whose marriage to Mohammad Ali Jinnah shocked Bombay society of that time. The book provides a comprehensive history of the Jinnahs, as well as the era of their marriage, its lengthy descriptive passages are spliced with amusing excerpts from Ruttie’s letters.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state has become the first Indian state to shift to to January to December financial year?
- Who is the newly appointed Controller General of Accounts?
- What is the theme of the second edition of Hunar Haat-2017?
- Who is the newly appointed chairman of Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT)?
- Which city to host the first edition of Gramin Khel Mahotsav (GKM)?