- Q. - Who is the author of the book “Aurangzeb: The Man and the Myth”?
Description Of This Question
The book “Aurangzeb: The Man and the Myth” has been authored by historian Audrey Truschke that retells the complex and contested life of the sixth Mughal emperor “Aurangzeb”. It is a fascinating biography of an emperor who continues to dominate the contemporary discourse on the Hindu-Muslim relationship and beyond. The book addresses Aurangzeb’s concern at the time of his death that he came as a stranger and would leave as a stranger. The novel is an example of how historical biographies of complex characters can be written.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Union Cabinet gave its approval for the amendment of Constitution (Application to Jammu & Kashmir) Order. In which year the Order came into origin?
- Which state assembly passed the Religious Freedom Bill 2017?
- What is the theme of the 2017 World Consumer Rights Day (WCRD)?
- Which Indian fencer has won gold in the sabre event of the Tournoi Satellite Fencing Championship (TSFC)?
- Which country will organise the World Theatre Olympics (WTO) 2018?