- Q. - Who is the author of the book “Aurangzeb: The Man and the Myth”?
Description Of This Question
The book “Aurangzeb: The Man and the Myth” has been authored by historian Audrey Truschke that retells the complex and contested life of the sixth Mughal emperor “Aurangzeb”. It is a fascinating biography of an emperor who continues to dominate the contemporary discourse on the Hindu-Muslim relationship and beyond. The book addresses Aurangzeb’s concern at the time of his death that he came as a stranger and would leave as a stranger. The novel is an example of how historical biographies of complex characters can be written.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The Keibul Lamjao National Park is located in which state?
- Which country will host the Implementation and Assessment Group Meeting of the Global Initiative to Combat Nuclear Terrorism (GICNT)?
- The 12th edition of Indo – Mongolian Joint Military Exercise “Nomadic Elephant” has started in which Indian state?
- Which Indian-origin British sculptor has won the 2017 Genesis Prize?
- Which Indian personality has been appointed as new UNFCCC Deputy Executive Secretary?