- Q. - Who is the author of the book “Aurangzeb: The Man and the Myth”?
Description Of This Question
The book “Aurangzeb: The Man and the Myth” has been authored by historian Audrey Truschke that retells the complex and contested life of the sixth Mughal emperor “Aurangzeb”. It is a fascinating biography of an emperor who continues to dominate the contemporary discourse on the Hindu-Muslim relationship and beyond. The book addresses Aurangzeb’s concern at the time of his death that he came as a stranger and would leave as a stranger. The novel is an example of how historical biographies of complex characters can be written.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Bob Dylan, who will receive the 2016 Nobel Literature Prize, hails from which country?
- India’s longest bridge “Dhola-Sadia Bridge” has built over which tributary of the Brahmaputra River?
- Where will be the India’s first National Sports Museum set up?
- Sandeep Singh, who has been bestowed with the honorary degree for sporting excellence, is related to which sports?
- Name the state whose Chief Minister ordered a review of the prestigious Yash Bharti Awards that were started by the previous government.