- Q. - Who has been appointed as the new Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of International Cricket Council (ICC)?
Description Of This Question
Ankur Khanna has been appointed as the new Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of International Cricket Council (ICC) and will join the ICC headquarters in Dubai at the end of March 2017. Before this, he was the CFO of the Air Asia India. Prior to Air Asia India, Khanna worked in senior roles at Air France/ KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and ITC, an associate company of British American Tobacco.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who was adjudged the Player of the Tournament of the Women’s Cricket World Cup 2017?
- What is the India’s rank in the 2017 World Happiness Index (WHI)?
- Which Indian Badminton player has been appointed a new member of the governing body of Sports Authority of India (SAI)?
- Which Indian bank has acquired Snapdeal-owned mobile wallet FreeCharge?
- Which city is hosting the 2017 Mobile World Congress (MWC)?