- Q. - Who has been appointed as the new Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of International Cricket Council (ICC)?
Description Of This Question
Ankur Khanna has been appointed as the new Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of International Cricket Council (ICC) and will join the ICC headquarters in Dubai at the end of March 2017. Before this, he was the CFO of the Air Asia India. Prior to Air Asia India, Khanna worked in senior roles at Air France/ KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and ITC, an associate company of British American Tobacco.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state government has launched “G-Ride”, a digital ride sharing app for techies?
- Who is the newly elected President of Amateur Kabaddi Federation of India (AKFI)?
- “OnChat” a chatbot service has been launched by which bank to allow users to make payments through Facebook Messenger?
- Who was adjudged “Player of the Series” in the just concluded five-match India-Sri Lanka One Day International (ODI) series?
- Which player got the man of the series, in India Australia ODI that concluded yesterday?