- Q. - Amy Krouse Rosenthal, the renowned author has passed away. She hailed from which country?
Description Of This Question
Amy Krouse Rosenthal (51), the prolific American author of both adult and children’s books, has recently passed away in Chicago, United States. She is best known for her memoir “Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life”, her children’s picture books and the film project “The Beckoning of Lovely”. She is the only author to have three children’s books make the Best Children’s Books for Family Literacy list in the same year. She was a contributor to Chicago’s NPR affiliate WBEZ, and to the TED conference.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state government has decided to set up DBT cell for implementation of DBT scheme?
- India’s first-ever micro drama festival “Thespis” has started in which city?
- The book “Death Under The Deodars: The Adventures of Miss Ripley-Bean” has been authored by whom?
- Which of the following labour laws has been proposed to be amalgamated, as per ‘The Code on Wages’ Bill, 2017?
I. Payment of Wages Act 1936
II. Minimum Wages Act 1948
III. Payment of Bonus Act 1965
IV. Equal Remuneration Act 1976
- Which Union Ministry has been adjudged best for “Swachhta Pakhwada” award?