- Q. - Amy Krouse Rosenthal, the renowned author has passed away. She hailed from which country?
Description Of This Question
Amy Krouse Rosenthal (51), the prolific American author of both adult and children’s books, has recently passed away in Chicago, United States. She is best known for her memoir “Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life”, her children’s picture books and the film project “The Beckoning of Lovely”. She is the only author to have three children’s books make the Best Children’s Books for Family Literacy list in the same year. She was a contributor to Chicago’s NPR affiliate WBEZ, and to the TED conference.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which news agency will set up $1 million fund to boost BRICS media cooperation?
- Which Indian bank has tied up with Inter-American Investment Corporation (IIC) to boost trade with Latin America?
- Who will head the committee formed by the Union Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) to review UGC recommendations?
- India’s first International Centre for Foot and Mouth Disease (ICFMD) has set up in which state?
- Rinku Hooda, who won silver at the World U-20 Para Athletics Championships, is associated with which sports?