- Q. - Amy Krouse Rosenthal, the renowned author has passed away. She hailed from which country?
Description Of This Question
Amy Krouse Rosenthal (51), the prolific American author of both adult and children’s books, has recently passed away in Chicago, United States. She is best known for her memoir “Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life”, her children’s picture books and the film project “The Beckoning of Lovely”. She is the only author to have three children’s books make the Best Children’s Books for Family Literacy list in the same year. She was a contributor to Chicago’s NPR affiliate WBEZ, and to the TED conference.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The 2017 World Table Tennis Championships (WTTC) has started in which country?
- Nora Chopra, who passed away recently, was related to which field?
- Who has won boys singles title at the 2017 HCL Asian Junior Tennis Championship?
- What is the theme of 2017 World Red Cross Red Crescent Day (WRCRCD)?
- Who has been bestowed with the 6th edition of MS Swaminathan award?