- Q. - The 2nd edition of joint military exercise “Al Nagah-II” has started between India and which country?
Description Of This Question
The 2nd edition of joint military exercise “Al Nagah-II” has started between India and Oman in the Dhauladhar Ranges at Bakloh in Himachal Pradesh from March 6, 2017. The purpose of the 14-day exercise is to build and promote bilateral Army-to-Army relations and enhance inter-operability while exchanging skills and experiences between the Indian Army and the Royal Army of Oman. The exercise would be mainly focused on counter terrorism and forest warfare and approx 60 troops from both countries will participate in the exercise.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who was appointed as the Chancellor of JNU recently?
- Who has become the India’s first visually impaired runner to compete the historic Boston Marathon?
- Who is the newly appointed Director General of Border Roads Organisation (BRO)?
- Who is the author of the book “Indira Gandhi – A life in nature”?
- The Sakewa Festival has recently celebrated in which state?