- Q. - The 2017 G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors Meeting has started in which country?
Description Of This Question
The G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors’ Meeting has started in Baden-Baden, Germany from March 17, 2017. The 2-day meeting is an opportunity to discuss developments in the global economy with my international counterparts and decide on actions we can undertake to respond to the major challenges we all face.
Related Topics & Questions:
- India’s first private sector missile sub-systems manufacturing facility has set up in which city?
- Who has been appointed as the new Chancellor of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)?
- What is the theme of 2017 National Girl Child Day?
- Which country has declared ‘total independence’ from IMF and World Bank?
- Which shot-putter has been provisionally suspended by the Athletics Federation of India (AFI) for failing the dope test for the second time?