- Q. - The 2017 G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors Meeting has started in which country?
Description Of This Question
The G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors’ Meeting has started in Baden-Baden, Germany from March 17, 2017. The 2-day meeting is an opportunity to discuss developments in the global economy with my international counterparts and decide on actions we can undertake to respond to the major challenges we all face.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Name the state whose Chief Minister ordered a review of the prestigious Yash Bharti Awards that were started by the previous government.
- Who has been appointed the new chairman of International Fertiliser Association (IFA)?
- Which country is hosting the 2017 G7 summit?
- Which Indian-American personality has won the National Science Foundations (NSF)’s Career Award-2017?
- Who has been sworn as the new President of Nicaragua?