- Q. - The 12th CII EXIM Bank Conclave on India Africa Project Partnership was held in which city?
Description Of This Question
The President of India, Pranab Mukherjee inaugurated the 12th CII-EXIM Bank Conclave on India Africa Project Partnership on March 9, 2017 in New Delhi. It was an annual event that witnessed the participation of high-level official and business delegations from African countries. The purpose of the conference was to discuss cooperation in Trade, Regional Integration & Infrastructure Development, Finance & Consultancy, Mining & Minerals, Agriculture & Agro-Processing, Power & Alternative Energy, Healthcare, Small & Medium Enterprises, Human Capital Development and People-to-People Contacts. The 2-day conference was organised by CII-EXIM Bank in collaboration with the Ministry of External Affairs and the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
Related Topics & Questions:
- “BHIM” mobile app has been launched by Union Government to make digital payments easier. What does “BHIM” stands for?
- Which state government is planning to set up “Book Banks” in schools to provide old books to needy students?
- Who has taken charge as the Whole Time Member (WTM) of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI)?
- According to the Maternity Benefit (Amendment) Bill 2016, the maternity leave has been extended from 12 weeks to how many weeks?
- “OnChat” a chatbot service has been launched by which bank to allow users to make payments through Facebook Messenger?