- Q. - The 11th edition of The Indo-Nepal military exercise “SURYA KIRAN-XI” has started in which state?
Description Of This Question
The 11th edition of joint military exercise “SURYA KIRAN-XI” has started between India and Nepal in Pithoragarh area of Uttarakhand from March 7, 2017. This is a battalion level joint exercise between the two armies. The purpose of the two week long exercise is to train both the troops in the area of various counter insurgency operations over a prolonged period. It will also focus on other important aspects such as humanitarian assistance and disaster relief operations and environmental conservation. Both the armies will mutually benefit from the varied experiences gained during the exercise. The exercise is part of a series of joint training with friendly foreign countries by the Indian armed forces.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country won the final of the Division ‘B’ of FIBA women’s Asia Cup held in Benguluru?
- Which country topped the medal tally in the recently concluded 2017 Commonwealth Youth Games held in Bahamas?
- Tejas successfully test-fired Derby Air-to-Air BVR missile in RADAR guided mode. What kind of aircraft is Tejas?
- Recently Which City among top 20 tourist destinations in Asia Pacific?
- Who has won the 2017 Formula One Bahrain Grand Prix tournament?