- Q. - Which union ministry will launch the World Integrated Medicine Forum on Regulation of Homeopathic Medicine?
Description Of This Question
The Minister of State (Independent Charge) for AYUSH, Shripad Yesso Naik will inaugurate the “World Integrated Medicine Forum on Regulation of Homeopathic Medicinal Products: National and Global strategies” in New Delhi on February 23, 2017. This is the first-of-its-kind forum considering the increased perception of the International world towards India as a key player in the progress of the homoeopathy drug industry. In the 2-day forum, the drug lawmakers, regulators, manufacturers and pharmacopeial experts from various regulatory authorities, eminent scientific organisations and pharmaceutical industries from 25 countries will participate to strategize the actionable aspects in the homoeopathic drug industry, which, in turn, will promote global harmonisation in the sector. The event is organised by Ministry of AYUSH and Central Council for Research in Homeopathy (CCRH) and supported by Pharmacopoeia Commission for Indian Medicine & Homoeopathy (PCIMH) & Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO).
Related Topics & Questions:
- The South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC) Finance Ministers meeting has strated in which country?
- Who has been appointed the new brand ambassador of the Srinagar Municipal Corporation (SMC)?
- Dr Bhakti Yadav, popularly known as Doctor Didi, was recently presented with Padma Shri award at her residence to recognise her service to the poor. Which state does she belong to?
- Javier Valdez, the renowned journalist has passed away. He hailed from which country?
- Which committee has submitted report to the Government of India (GoI) to strengthen border protection?