- Q. - Which union ministry will launch the World Integrated Medicine Forum on Regulation of Homeopathic Medicine?
Description Of This Question
The Minister of State (Independent Charge) for AYUSH, Shripad Yesso Naik will inaugurate the “World Integrated Medicine Forum on Regulation of Homeopathic Medicinal Products: National and Global strategies” in New Delhi on February 23, 2017. This is the first-of-its-kind forum considering the increased perception of the International world towards India as a key player in the progress of the homoeopathy drug industry. In the 2-day forum, the drug lawmakers, regulators, manufacturers and pharmacopeial experts from various regulatory authorities, eminent scientific organisations and pharmaceutical industries from 25 countries will participate to strategize the actionable aspects in the homoeopathic drug industry, which, in turn, will promote global harmonisation in the sector. The event is organised by Ministry of AYUSH and Central Council for Research in Homeopathy (CCRH) and supported by Pharmacopoeia Commission for Indian Medicine & Homoeopathy (PCIMH) & Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has become the first Indian woman to scale Mount Everest for the fourth time?
- Name the state whose Chief Minister ordered a review of the prestigious Yash Bharti Awards that were started by the previous government.
- Which country is hosting the 2017 BRICS National Security Advisors (NSAs) meeting?
- Who has been declared Man of the tournament in 2017 T-20 Deaf and Dumb Asia Cup?
- Asim Basu, who passed away recently, was the renowned theatre actor from which state?