- Q. - Which union ministry will launch the World Integrated Medicine Forum on Regulation of Homeopathic Medicine?
Description Of This Question
The Minister of State (Independent Charge) for AYUSH, Shripad Yesso Naik will inaugurate the “World Integrated Medicine Forum on Regulation of Homeopathic Medicinal Products: National and Global strategies” in New Delhi on February 23, 2017. This is the first-of-its-kind forum considering the increased perception of the International world towards India as a key player in the progress of the homoeopathy drug industry. In the 2-day forum, the drug lawmakers, regulators, manufacturers and pharmacopeial experts from various regulatory authorities, eminent scientific organisations and pharmaceutical industries from 25 countries will participate to strategize the actionable aspects in the homoeopathic drug industry, which, in turn, will promote global harmonisation in the sector. The event is organised by Ministry of AYUSH and Central Council for Research in Homeopathy (CCRH) and supported by Pharmacopoeia Commission for Indian Medicine & Homoeopathy (PCIMH) & Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which of the following statements with respect to ‘Skill for Life, Save a Life’ initiative is correct?I. The initiative is aimed at upscaling the quantity and quality of trained professionals in the healthcare system. II. Under this initiative various courses are planned to be initiated targeting specific competencies for healthcare professionals.III. The curriculum has been designed by National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) and AIIMS, Delhi.
- Which state government has recently gave official language status to endangered tribal language “Kurukh”?
- The 2017 South Asia Speakers Summit will be hosted by which country?
- Which state govt. has decided to provide 50 pc subsidy on onion seed?
- Which is the only Indian monument to figure in the world’s top 10 TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice awards for Landmarks?