- Q. - Which union ministry will launch the World Integrated Medicine Forum on Regulation of Homeopathic Medicine?
Description Of This Question
The Minister of State (Independent Charge) for AYUSH, Shripad Yesso Naik will inaugurate the “World Integrated Medicine Forum on Regulation of Homeopathic Medicinal Products: National and Global strategies” in New Delhi on February 23, 2017. This is the first-of-its-kind forum considering the increased perception of the International world towards India as a key player in the progress of the homoeopathy drug industry. In the 2-day forum, the drug lawmakers, regulators, manufacturers and pharmacopeial experts from various regulatory authorities, eminent scientific organisations and pharmaceutical industries from 25 countries will participate to strategize the actionable aspects in the homoeopathic drug industry, which, in turn, will promote global harmonisation in the sector. The event is organised by Ministry of AYUSH and Central Council for Research in Homeopathy (CCRH) and supported by Pharmacopoeia Commission for Indian Medicine & Homoeopathy (PCIMH) & Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO).
Related Topics & Questions:
- What was the retail inflation, as measured by Consumer Price Index (CPI), during July 2017?
- Which landing craft utility (LCU) ship was inducted into Indian Navy on August 21, 2017?
- What is the India’s GDP growth forecast for 2017, as per recently revised UN “World Economic Situation and Prospects (WESP) as of mid-2017” report?
- Which of the following has been adjudged as the cleanest railway station in category A1, as per recently released report by the Ministry of Railways?
- Who has been appointed the new member to the Sports Authority of India (SAI)?