- Q. - Which union ministry will launch the World Integrated Medicine Forum on Regulation of Homeopathic Medicine?
Description Of This Question
The Minister of State (Independent Charge) for AYUSH, Shripad Yesso Naik will inaugurate the “World Integrated Medicine Forum on Regulation of Homeopathic Medicinal Products: National and Global strategies” in New Delhi on February 23, 2017. This is the first-of-its-kind forum considering the increased perception of the International world towards India as a key player in the progress of the homoeopathy drug industry. In the 2-day forum, the drug lawmakers, regulators, manufacturers and pharmacopeial experts from various regulatory authorities, eminent scientific organisations and pharmaceutical industries from 25 countries will participate to strategize the actionable aspects in the homoeopathic drug industry, which, in turn, will promote global harmonisation in the sector. The event is organised by Ministry of AYUSH and Central Council for Research in Homeopathy (CCRH) and supported by Pharmacopoeia Commission for Indian Medicine & Homoeopathy (PCIMH) & Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has won the 2017 ATP Mexico Open hard court tennis tournament?
- Which country won the FIBA Asia Cup 2017 basketball tournament?
- Which of the following acts will be repealed by State Banks (Repeal and Amendment) Bill, 2017?
I. SBI (Subsidiary Banks) Act 1959
II. State Bank of Hyderabad Act 1956
III. State Bank of India Act, 1955
- Ela Gandhi, the granddaughter of Mahatma Gandhi, was honoured for lifetime activism at the 70th anniversary of the 1946 ‘Indian Passive Resistance Campaign’ in ________.
- Which country will host the men’s world boxing championship in 2021?