- Q. - Which union ministry will launch the World Integrated Medicine Forum on Regulation of Homeopathic Medicine?
Description Of This Question
The Minister of State (Independent Charge) for AYUSH, Shripad Yesso Naik will inaugurate the “World Integrated Medicine Forum on Regulation of Homeopathic Medicinal Products: National and Global strategies” in New Delhi on February 23, 2017. This is the first-of-its-kind forum considering the increased perception of the International world towards India as a key player in the progress of the homoeopathy drug industry. In the 2-day forum, the drug lawmakers, regulators, manufacturers and pharmacopeial experts from various regulatory authorities, eminent scientific organisations and pharmaceutical industries from 25 countries will participate to strategize the actionable aspects in the homoeopathic drug industry, which, in turn, will promote global harmonisation in the sector. The event is organised by Ministry of AYUSH and Central Council for Research in Homeopathy (CCRH) and supported by Pharmacopoeia Commission for Indian Medicine & Homoeopathy (PCIMH) & Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Ved Prakash Sharma, who passed away recently, was the renowned novelist of which language?
- What is the India’s rank in the 2017 World Bank’s Power accessibility list?
- NASA Scientists have detected what unusual element on the distant Neptune sized planet?
- Who has been honoured with the Life Time Achievement (LTA) award at the 2017 Jaipur International Film Festival (JIFF)?
- Who among the following Indian cricketers has been included in the 8 ambassadors of ICC Champions Trophy 2017?