- Q. - Which union minister has launched the “Cyber Swachhta Kendra” for Botnet cleaning and Malware analysis?
Description Of This Question
The Union Minister of Electronics and IT, Ravi Shankar Prasad has recently launched Cyber Swachhta Kendra (CSK) in New Delhi for Botnet cleaning and Malware analysis. The CSK is a part of Government’s digital India initiative to create a secure cyber space by detecting botnet infections. The centre will operate in close coordination and collaboration with Internet Service Providers and Antivirus companies. The centre is being operated by the Indian Computer Emergency Response Team.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which digital filing system has been launched for Supreme Court of India (SCI)?
- ISRO has successfully launched GSAT-19 communication satellite through which launch vehicle?
- Who resigned as the Rajya Sabha TV CEO?
- Which of the following security forces is / are the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) of India?
- Kylie Masse broke the world record for the women’s 100 metres backstroke recently. The country to which she belongs is