- Q. - Which union minister has launched the “Cyber Swachhta Kendra” for Botnet cleaning and Malware analysis?
Description Of This Question
The Union Minister of Electronics and IT, Ravi Shankar Prasad has recently launched Cyber Swachhta Kendra (CSK) in New Delhi for Botnet cleaning and Malware analysis. The CSK is a part of Government’s digital India initiative to create a secure cyber space by detecting botnet infections. The centre will operate in close coordination and collaboration with Internet Service Providers and Antivirus companies. The centre is being operated by the Indian Computer Emergency Response Team.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which of the following is not in the list of States where RBI will launch a financial literacy drive?
- Which country is hosting the 50th annual meeting of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) Board of Governors?
- Who has been appointed the new chairman of International Fertiliser Association (IFA)?
- Who has been bestowed with the Dr. Paduru Gururaja Bhat Memorial Award 2017?
- What is the theme of the 2017 World Intellectual Property Day (WIPD)?