- Q. - Which union minister has launched the “Cyber Swachhta Kendra” for Botnet cleaning and Malware analysis?
Description Of This Question
The Union Minister of Electronics and IT, Ravi Shankar Prasad has recently launched Cyber Swachhta Kendra (CSK) in New Delhi for Botnet cleaning and Malware analysis. The CSK is a part of Government’s digital India initiative to create a secure cyber space by detecting botnet infections. The centre will operate in close coordination and collaboration with Internet Service Providers and Antivirus companies. The centre is being operated by the Indian Computer Emergency Response Team.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Rifath Sharook has designed the world’s lightest satellite “KalamSat”. He hails from which country?
- Miroslav Lajcák was elected the President of 72nd session of United Nations General Assembly. He is a former Foreign Minister of ________.
- Which country has recently hosted the Chitwan Elephant Festival to promote tourism?
- The World Turtle Day (WTD) is observed on which date?
- Which economic bloc/country imposed new steel anti-dumping duties against China?