- Q. - Who has taken charge as the Whole Time Member (WTM) of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI)?
Description Of This Question
Suman Saxena, the former Deputy Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG), has taken charge as the Whole Time Member (WTM) of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI). She would look after research and regulation wing apart from national insolvency programme, continuing professional programme as well as knowledge management and partnership. Currently, the board of IBBI — set up under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code — has five members including Chairman Dr. M S Sahoo. Others are Ajay Tyagi, Amardeep Singh Bhatia, G S Yadav and A Unnikrishnan.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The book “Death Under The Deodars: The Adventures of Miss Ripley-Bean” has been authored by whom?
- Who has been appointed as new Deputy Chief of Integrated Defence Staff (Operations)?
- The International Convention on World Homoeopathy Day (WHD) has started in which city?
- Which of the following nations recently approved a physical education program at girls’ schools?
- For extending the IGST Act to which state, the Union Cabinet approved the Integrated Goods and Services Tax (Amendment) Bill, 2017?