- Q. - Who has taken charge as the Whole Time Member (WTM) of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI)?
Description Of This Question
Suman Saxena, the former Deputy Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG), has taken charge as the Whole Time Member (WTM) of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI). She would look after research and regulation wing apart from national insolvency programme, continuing professional programme as well as knowledge management and partnership. Currently, the board of IBBI — set up under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code — has five members including Chairman Dr. M S Sahoo. Others are Ajay Tyagi, Amardeep Singh Bhatia, G S Yadav and A Unnikrishnan.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has become the new Country Director for Twitter in India?
- Which Indian public sector undertaking (PSU) will be the 8th firm to get Maharatna status?
- The IT Department stated that No tax on cash sales of agricultural produce for less than _______?
- Konstantinos Mitsotakis, who passed away recently, was the former Prime Minister of which country?
- Which two players emerged as the most expensive buys at the Premier Badminton League players auction?