- Q. - Which state government has launched pilot project “Sex Ratio Monitoring Dashboard” for the state?
Description Of This Question
The Haryana government has launched an online system “Sex Ratio Monitoring Dashboard” for Panipat to monitor the sex-ratio in the district as part of the Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao’ programme. The dashboard had been developed in association with National Informatics Centre (NIC) as a pilot project. The online system will have the data of child sex-ratio collected from all villages by the Health and Women and Child Welfare Departments every month. It will also have the data on critical villages where more attention was required towards skewed child sex-ratio and steps needed to taken to set up the efforts accordingly.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the India’s rank in the 2017 World Bank’s Power accessibility list?
- Roman Herzog, who passed away recently, was the former President of which country?
- T V Parasuram, who passed away recently, was related to which field?
- The 2017 World Economic Forum (WEF) annual meeting will be held in which country?
- Which institute has topped the 2017 National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) rankings for higher educational institutions?