- Q. - What is the India’s GDP forecast for FY 17, as per latest report by the International Monetary Fund (IMF)?
Description Of This Question
According to the annual report of International Monetary Fund, India’s GDP growth has been projected to 6.6% in FY 17 due to the strains that have emerged in the economy as a result of temporary disruptions caused by demonetisation. It expects growth to rebound to 7.2% in FY18.
Related Topics & Questions:
- India’s longest cable-stayed bridge across river Narmada is situated on which National Highway (NH)?
- Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus has been elected as the new Director General of the World Health Organization (WHO). He hails from which country?
- Which country is hosting the United Nations Day of Vesak – 2017?
- Laura Biagiotti, the renowned fashion designer passed away. She hailed from which country?
- Which country’s team has won the 2017 Asian Team Snooker Championship?