- Q. - What is the India’s GDP forecast for FY 17, as per latest report by the International Monetary Fund (IMF)?
Description Of This Question
According to the annual report of International Monetary Fund, India’s GDP growth has been projected to 6.6% in FY 17 due to the strains that have emerged in the economy as a result of temporary disruptions caused by demonetisation. It expects growth to rebound to 7.2% in FY18.
Related Topics & Questions:
- In which of the following city Indo – Kazakhstan Joint Exercise “PRABAL DOSTYK 2017” has begun?
- The Bargarh Dhanua Jatra festival has started in which of the following states?
- Which Indian sprinter was allowed to run in the upcoming London World Championships by the Court of Arbitration of Sports (CAS)?
- India’s first underwater metro tunnel will come up in which city?
- Who has been appointed the new Deputy Governor in Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?