- Q. - India’s first hill station bicycle path has opened in which state?
Description Of This Question
India’s first hill station bicycle path was inaugurated in Darjeeling, West Bengal that runs through Senchal wildlife sanctuary. It is a 20km cycle only trail at an altitude of over 2,000 metres, with thick pine forest under clear blue skies. The path was opened in response to growing interest from both national and foreign tourists.The route starts from near Jorebunglow, south of Darjeeling and ends to a small local eco-village resort in Chatakpur.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The Task Force on improving employment data has suggested to create a dedicated central facility to improve employment statistics. Who headed the Task Force?
- India’s first Technology and Innovation Support Center (TISC) will be set up in which state?
- Which city will host the 2024 Summer Olympics?
- Which two players have been selected for the Rajeev Gandhi Khel Ratna 2017?
- An exhibition titled ‘Swachhagraha – Bapu Ko Karyanjali’ has inaugurated in which city to mark 100 years of the historic Champaran Satyagraha?