- Q. - India’s first hill station bicycle path has opened in which state?
Description Of This Question
India’s first hill station bicycle path was inaugurated in Darjeeling, West Bengal that runs through Senchal wildlife sanctuary. It is a 20km cycle only trail at an altitude of over 2,000 metres, with thick pine forest under clear blue skies. The path was opened in response to growing interest from both national and foreign tourists.The route starts from near Jorebunglow, south of Darjeeling and ends to a small local eco-village resort in Chatakpur.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Arun Sarma, who passed away recently, was the renowned personality of which field?
- Which state government has recently signed a MoU with Bharat Broadband Network Ltd (BBNL) to implement BharatNet?
- What is the theme of 2017 World Meteorological Day (WMD)?
- Akhilesh Das Gupta, the former Union Minister has passed away. He was associated with which political party?
- VVPAT stands for