- Q. - India’s first hill station bicycle path has opened in which state?
Description Of This Question
India’s first hill station bicycle path was inaugurated in Darjeeling, West Bengal that runs through Senchal wildlife sanctuary. It is a 20km cycle only trail at an altitude of over 2,000 metres, with thick pine forest under clear blue skies. The path was opened in response to growing interest from both national and foreign tourists.The route starts from near Jorebunglow, south of Darjeeling and ends to a small local eco-village resort in Chatakpur.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The Vansda National Park (VNP) is located in which state?
- Gayatri Pullela is associated with which sports?
- Who was adjudged “Man of the Match” in the Second Test Match between India and Sri Lanka played at Colombo?
- Where is the headquarters of the think-tank Atlantic Council (AC)?
- The book “The Man Who Became Khali” has been authored by whom?