- Q. - India’s first dedicated Heliport will be set up in which city?
Description Of This Question
India’s first dedicated Heliport, built by Pawan Hans Helicopters Ltd (PHHL), will be inaugurated by the Union Civil Aviation Minister Ashok Gajapathi Raju at Rohini area of New Delhi on February 28, 2017. It consists of terminal building having a capacity of 150 passengers, 4-hangers with parking capacity of 16 helicopters and nine parking bays. The helicopter services shall enable citizens to fly in and out of Delhi to nearby areas in choppers. The heliport will also be used for operating services for disaster management, emergency medical services, law and order surveillance as well as a centre for the skill development of pilots and engineers. Rohini heliport will also promote regional air connectivity through helicopters in the northern region.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The International Conference and Exhibition on Re-enforced Plastics (ICERP) has started in which Indian city?
- The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) has approved how much loan amount for power project in Andhra Pradesh?
- India’s first private sector missile sub-systems manufacturing facility has set up in which city?
- Who won the 100 meters final at World Athletics Championship 2017 held in London?
- Nora Chopra, who passed away recently, was related to which field?