- Q. - Which Indian sportsperson will represent IOC’s Athletes’ Commission (AC) in the Badminton World Federation (BWF)
Description Of This Question
Ace Indian badminton player, Saina Nehwal will represent International Olympic Committee’s Athletes’ Commission (IOC AC) in the Badminton World Federation (BWF). She will join the BWF Athletes’ Commission as a representative of the IOC AC. It’s a rare honour for an Indian sportsperson. Before this, she was appointed a member of the IOC Athletes’ Commission (AC) in 2016.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has won the 2016 World Blitz Chess Championship?
- The 2017 World Table Tennis Championships (WTTC) has started in which country?
- Who has won the 2017 ACBS Asian Snooker Championship?
- Who was appointed as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Tata Motors in August 2017?
- In which two states the Union Government approved setting up of electronic manufacturing cluster?