- Q. - Which Indian institute has won the International Mercury Awards for the year 2016-17?
Description Of This Question
The Ahmedabad-based Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII) has won the prestigious International Mercury Awards for the year 2016-17 for the best overall presentation of its 2015-2016 annual report. The EDII is an autonomous and not-for-profit national resource institute for entrepreneurship education, research, training and institution-building. The Mercury Awards, founded in 1987, promote excellence, quality and performance in the various fields of public relations. The award entertains participation from agencies, associations, corporations, government agencies, nonprofit groups, and organizations from around 80 countries worldwide every year.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Eknathrao Vikhe-Pati, who passed away recently, was the well-known politician of which state?
- Which bollywood actress has been bestowed with the 2017 International Humanitarian Award at the Asian Voice Charity Awards?
- Where was the Archery World Cup Stage II held in 2017?
- Which country is hosting the World Street Food Congress (WSFC17)?
- Which country to build its’ first national under water observatory in disputed South China Sea?