- Q. - Which Indian institute has won the International Mercury Awards for the year 2016-17?
Description Of This Question
The Ahmedabad-based Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII) has won the prestigious International Mercury Awards for the year 2016-17 for the best overall presentation of its 2015-2016 annual report. The EDII is an autonomous and not-for-profit national resource institute for entrepreneurship education, research, training and institution-building. The Mercury Awards, founded in 1987, promote excellence, quality and performance in the various fields of public relations. The award entertains participation from agencies, associations, corporations, government agencies, nonprofit groups, and organizations from around 80 countries worldwide every year.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the theme of 2017 World Asthma Day (WAD)?
- What is the India’s rank in the 2017 World Bank’s Power accessibility list?
- Which Indian actress has won the best actress award at the New York Indian Film Festival (NYIFF) 2017?
- The boring of India’s first underwater rail tunnel has completed under which river?
- Who has been appointed as new Deputy Chief of Integrated Defence Staff (Operations)?