- Q. - Which Indian institute has won the International Mercury Awards for the year 2016-17?
Description Of This Question
The Ahmedabad-based Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII) has won the prestigious International Mercury Awards for the year 2016-17 for the best overall presentation of its 2015-2016 annual report. The EDII is an autonomous and not-for-profit national resource institute for entrepreneurship education, research, training and institution-building. The Mercury Awards, founded in 1987, promote excellence, quality and performance in the various fields of public relations. The award entertains participation from agencies, associations, corporations, government agencies, nonprofit groups, and organizations from around 80 countries worldwide every year.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The Chhabra Thermal Power Plant (CTPP) is located in which state of India?
- The Gumti Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state?
- Who will head the Task Force on Employment and Exports constituted within the NITI Aayog?
- Which company completed the $4.5 billion takeover process of Yahoo on June 13, 2017?
- Which country to host 18th edition of World Road Meeting (WRM)?