- Q. - Which Indian health institute has won first prize for sanitation & hygiene under the Kayakalp awards 2017?
- 1 National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD), Delhi
- 2 North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong
- 3 Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
- 4 All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
Description Of This Question
The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) of Delhi has won the first prize and a cash reward of Rs. 5 crore for maintaining high standards of sanitation and hygiene under the Government of India (GoI)’s Kayakalp awards 2016-17. AIIMS was followed by was followed by North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) and Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh.The thrust of Kayakalp is to inculcate culture of cleanliness for gaining the trust and confidence of community in these facilities.
Related Topics & Questions:
- In which of the following city Indo – Kazakhstan Joint Exercise “PRABAL DOSTYK 2017” has begun?
- Which of the following statements with respect to Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana (PMKSY) is correct?
I. It replaces the earlier Central Sector Scheme SAMPADA (Scheme for Agro-Marine Processing and Development of Agro-Processing Clusters).
II.It has been approved for the period 2016-20 coterminous with the 14th Finance Commission cycle with an allocation of Rs 6000 crore.
- How many coaches of Indian Railways will be refurbished and retrofitted in next five years under the Mission Retro-Fitment launched recently?
- What was the name given to the unique microbus recently discovered by NASA?
- Who has been appointed the new chief justice of Madras High Court?