- Q. - Which Indian city has been named as the Richest Indian city, according to latest New World Wealth report?
Description Of This Question
Mumbai has been named as the richest Indian city with a total wealth of $820 billion, according to recently released New World Wealth report. It is home to 46,000 millionaires and 28 billionaires, and is followed in terms of wealth by Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Pune. Delhi is home to 23,000 millionaires and 18 billionaires with a total wealth of $450 billion, while Bengaluru with a total wealth of $ 320 billion houses 7,700 millionaires and 8 billionaires. Hyderabad is home to 9,000 millionaires and 6 billionaires.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The 12th CII EXIM Bank Conclave on India Africa Project Partnership was held in which city?
- Which committee has recently submitted report on Socio Economic and Caste Census (SECC) to the Union Government?
- Which badminton player has been nominated by Sports Ministry for the Padma Bhusan Award?
- Which state has become the first Indian state to shift to to January to December financial year?
- The Supreme Court (SC) sought response from five states on a contempt plea alleging non-compliance of order related to ensuring high security registration plates for all vehicles. Which of the following is not one of them?