- Q. - Which Indian city has been named as the Richest Indian city, according to latest New World Wealth report?
Description Of This Question
Mumbai has been named as the richest Indian city with a total wealth of $820 billion, according to recently released New World Wealth report. It is home to 46,000 millionaires and 28 billionaires, and is followed in terms of wealth by Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Pune. Delhi is home to 23,000 millionaires and 18 billionaires with a total wealth of $450 billion, while Bengaluru with a total wealth of $ 320 billion houses 7,700 millionaires and 8 billionaires. Hyderabad is home to 9,000 millionaires and 6 billionaires.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which company completed the $4.5 billion takeover process of Yahoo on June 13, 2017?
- Who has become the India’s first-ever transgender police Sub-Inspector?
- The International Convention on World Homoeopathy Day (WHD) has started in which city?
- Ueli Steck, a renowned mountain climber has passed away. He hailed from which country?
- Who won the F1 Hungarian Grand Prix?