- Q. - Which Indian city has been named as the Richest Indian city, according to latest New World Wealth report?
Description Of This Question
Mumbai has been named as the richest Indian city with a total wealth of $820 billion, according to recently released New World Wealth report. It is home to 46,000 millionaires and 28 billionaires, and is followed in terms of wealth by Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Pune. Delhi is home to 23,000 millionaires and 18 billionaires with a total wealth of $450 billion, while Bengaluru with a total wealth of $ 320 billion houses 7,700 millionaires and 8 billionaires. Hyderabad is home to 9,000 millionaires and 6 billionaires.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state government has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Union government for the ‘Power for All’ scheme?
- The 11th edition of The Indo-Nepal military exercise “SURYA KIRAN-XI” has started in which state?
- India’s first bus to run on biogas will start from which of the following cities?
- NASA Scientists have detected what unusual element on the distant Neptune sized planet?
- The book “Magpie Murders” has been authored by whom?