- Q. - The Government of India (GoI) has recently approved investment proposal for generation component of Arun-3 Hydro Electric Project in which country?
Description Of This Question
The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) has recently approved investment proposal for generation component of Arun-3 Hydro Electric Project in Nepal by SJVN Limited to promote clean and green energy in India and the sub continent. This project will generate 900 Megawatt of hydro power at an estimated cost of Rs. 5723.72 crore. The project is expected to achieve financial closure by September 2017 and be implemented in five years thereafter.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who was adjudged the Player of the Tournament of the Women’s Cricket World Cup 2017?
- Who has won the award for the 2016 Men’s Player of the Year by the Golf Industry Association (GIA)?
- Where did the Conference of Parties (COP) -23 under United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) begin on November 6, 2017?
- Who won the New Zealand International Classic Squash tournament?
- What is the theme of 2017 World Hearing Day (WHD)?