- Q. - The Government of India (GoI) has recently approved investment proposal for generation component of Arun-3 Hydro Electric Project in which country?
Description Of This Question
The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) has recently approved investment proposal for generation component of Arun-3 Hydro Electric Project in Nepal by SJVN Limited to promote clean and green energy in India and the sub continent. This project will generate 900 Megawatt of hydro power at an estimated cost of Rs. 5723.72 crore. The project is expected to achieve financial closure by September 2017 and be implemented in five years thereafter.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The 2017 Agriculture Science Fair (ASF) was held in which city?
- The Union Cabinet has approved how much percentage of Central Road Fund (CRF) for development and maintenance of National Waterways (NWs)?
- Who is the author of the book ‘God to Tycoon: The Untold Story of Baba Ramdev’?
- Which Indian bank has acquired Snapdeal-owned mobile wallet FreeCharge?
- Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) signed an MoU with International Vaccine Institute (IVI) to promote vaccine development. In which country IVI is based?