- Q. - The Government of India (GoI) has recently approved investment proposal for generation component of Arun-3 Hydro Electric Project in which country?
Description Of This Question
The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) has recently approved investment proposal for generation component of Arun-3 Hydro Electric Project in Nepal by SJVN Limited to promote clean and green energy in India and the sub continent. This project will generate 900 Megawatt of hydro power at an estimated cost of Rs. 5723.72 crore. The project is expected to achieve financial closure by September 2017 and be implemented in five years thereafter.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has become the first-ever Indian racer to take pole in FIA Formula 3 European Championship?
- The International Firefighters’ Day (IFFD) is observed on which date?
- Which country has launched satellite “Michibiki” No.2 to complement the US-operated GPS?
- Peter Sarstedt, who passed away recently, was the well-known singer-songwriter of which country?
- Which Indian scientist has won the 2017 Dan David prize in the “Future” category?