- Q. - The Central Excise Day (CED) is celebrated on which date in India?
Description Of This Question
The Central Excise Day (CED) is celebrated every year on February 23 in India to commemorate the enactment of the Central Excise and Salt Act, 1944. The Central Excise officers all over the country celebrate this day by organizing seminars, workshops, trade interactions and cultural events etc. In the “Annual Central Excise Day 2017”, Santosh Kumar Gangwar (the Minister of State for Finance) will be the Chief Guest in the “Auditorium, National Museum , Janpath, New Delhi”. The 32 Officers of Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) and its formations from all over India to receive “Commendation Certificate” on the occasion.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who is the present chairman of the National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR)?
- An exhibition titled ‘Swachhagraha – Bapu Ko Karyanjali’ has inaugurated in which city to mark 100 years of the historic Champaran Satyagraha?
- What is the India’s rank in women workforce, as per recently released “India Development Report” of World Bank (WB)?
- The 12th edition of Indo – Mongolian Joint Military Exercise “Nomadic Elephant” has started in which Indian state?
- Who has been appointed as new Ambassador and Permanent Representative of India to the United Nations (UN)?