- Q. - The Central Excise Day (CED) is celebrated on which date in India?
Description Of This Question
The Central Excise Day (CED) is celebrated every year on February 23 in India to commemorate the enactment of the Central Excise and Salt Act, 1944. The Central Excise officers all over the country celebrate this day by organizing seminars, workshops, trade interactions and cultural events etc. In the “Annual Central Excise Day 2017”, Santosh Kumar Gangwar (the Minister of State for Finance) will be the Chief Guest in the “Auditorium, National Museum , Janpath, New Delhi”. The 32 Officers of Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) and its formations from all over India to receive “Commendation Certificate” on the occasion.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been conferred with the 2017 Young Scientist award from the Indian National Science Academy (INSA)?
- Who won the New Zealand International Classic Squash tournament?
- Katerina Siniakova defeated Caroline Wozniacki to win Swedish Open tennis tournament. The country to which she belongs is ______.
- Which city has become the first Indian city to offer 1Gbps wired broadband internet service?
- Manappuram Finance launched its own co-branded prepaid card in tie-up with