- Q. - The Central Excise Day (CED) is celebrated on which date in India?
Description Of This Question
The Central Excise Day (CED) is celebrated every year on February 23 in India to commemorate the enactment of the Central Excise and Salt Act, 1944. The Central Excise officers all over the country celebrate this day by organizing seminars, workshops, trade interactions and cultural events etc. In the “Annual Central Excise Day 2017”, Santosh Kumar Gangwar (the Minister of State for Finance) will be the Chief Guest in the “Auditorium, National Museum , Janpath, New Delhi”. The 32 Officers of Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) and its formations from all over India to receive “Commendation Certificate” on the occasion.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which of the following Private sector bank is to expand Smartup zones in Bengaluru?
- The Union Cabinet has approved how much percentage of Central Road Fund (CRF) for development and maintenance of National Waterways (NWs)?
- Who authored Asha Parekh’s autobiography The Hit Girl?
- Who inaugurated First Heli Expo India & International Civil Helicopter Conclave in Delhi on 4th November 2017?
- Which city to host 2017 India Mobile Congress (IMC)?