- Q. - Who is the author of the book “Feroze: the Forgotten Gandhi”?
Description Of This Question
The book “Feroze: the Forgotten Gandhi” has been authored by Swedish journalist Bertil Falk. The author brings together his 40-year old research in this biography of Feroze Gandhi. The book not only fleshes out what is generally known about Feroze Gandhi, but places him at the heart of the freedom struggle. It also busts some myths about Feroze’s controversial origin, his personal life, his importance as a politician and his relationship with his wife Indira Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru.This book takes you towards the origin of the concept of freedom in independent India.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which of the following Kalvari-class Scorpene stealth submarines has been launched recently for sea trials?
- As per Union Budget 2017-18, the National Pension System (NPS) subscribers can prematurely withdraw how much percentage of corpus tax-free? [
- The Civil Services Day (CSD) is celebrated on which day in India?
- Peter Sarstedt, who passed away recently, was the well-known singer-songwriter of which country?
- The tribal festival of nature worshipping “Sarhul” has started in which state?