- Q. - Who is the author of the book “Feroze: the Forgotten Gandhi”?
Description Of This Question
The book “Feroze: the Forgotten Gandhi” has been authored by Swedish journalist Bertil Falk. The author brings together his 40-year old research in this biography of Feroze Gandhi. The book not only fleshes out what is generally known about Feroze Gandhi, but places him at the heart of the freedom struggle. It also busts some myths about Feroze’s controversial origin, his personal life, his importance as a politician and his relationship with his wife Indira Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru.This book takes you towards the origin of the concept of freedom in independent India.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who is the author of the book “Mr and Mrs Jinnah: The Marriage that Shook India”?
- The Union Government has launched which web portal for online documentation verification for students?
- Microsoft has tied up with which Indian state to use its AI-based MINE platform to screen children for eye problems?
- Who became the first Indian to be nominated as a member of the Umpires and Referees Committee (URC) of International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF)?
- Where will be the New Delhi-like AIIMS set up in Uttar Pradesh?