- Q. - Who is the author of the book “Feroze: the Forgotten Gandhi”?
Description Of This Question
The book “Feroze: the Forgotten Gandhi” has been authored by Swedish journalist Bertil Falk. The author brings together his 40-year old research in this biography of Feroze Gandhi. The book not only fleshes out what is generally known about Feroze Gandhi, but places him at the heart of the freedom struggle. It also busts some myths about Feroze’s controversial origin, his personal life, his importance as a politician and his relationship with his wife Indira Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru.This book takes you towards the origin of the concept of freedom in independent India.
Related Topics & Questions:
- CREDAI has recently inked MOU with SBI for concessional loan for housing projects. Where is the headquarters of CREDAI?
- Laura Biagiotti, the renowned fashion designer passed away. She hailed from which country?
- Which high-level committee has recently submitted its report on Scouts and Guides to the Union Government?
- ISRO has successfully launched GSAT-19 communication satellite through which launch vehicle?
- The 2nd edition of joint military exercise “Al Nagah-II” has started between India and which country?