- Q. - The book “That thing called love” has been authored by whom?
Description Of This Question
The book “That thing called love” has been authored by Tuhin A. Sinha, the best-selling author and commentator. The book explores the trivialization of relationships in the current urban society in India. Recently, the author is in news because he has been appointed as the new spokesperson of the Mumbai unit of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country has become the world’s largest importer of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), according to Petroleum Planning & Analysis cell?
- Which private defence manufacturer has developed two Naval Offshore Patrol Vessels (NOPVs) ‘Shachi’ and ‘Shruti’?
- Chinu Modi, who passed away recently, was the noted poet of which language?
- Which Bollywood actress will be honoured with the Dadasaheb Phalke Award as Internationally Acclaimed Actress?
- What is the 2017 theme of International Day for Biodiversity (IDB)?