- Q. - The book “That thing called love” has been authored by whom?
Description Of This Question
The book “That thing called love” has been authored by Tuhin A. Sinha, the best-selling author and commentator. The book explores the trivialization of relationships in the current urban society in India. Recently, the author is in news because he has been appointed as the new spokesperson of the Mumbai unit of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
Related Topics & Questions:
- The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has tied up with which PSU company to develop low-cost lithium ion batteries for electric vehicles?
- The sixth prestigious M.S. Swaminathan Award for contribution in the field of agriculture was given to
- Where is the headquarters of the Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI)?
- India’s largest public WiFi service has been launched by which state government?
- Which union minister has launched an integrated grievances redressal platform “MoPNG e Seva” for Petroleum and Gas related queries?