- Q. - The book “That thing called love” has been authored by whom?
Description Of This Question
The book “That thing called love” has been authored by Tuhin A. Sinha, the best-selling author and commentator. The book explores the trivialization of relationships in the current urban society in India. Recently, the author is in news because he has been appointed as the new spokesperson of the Mumbai unit of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
Related Topics & Questions:
- According to ‘CMS India Corruption Study 2017’, recently which state is the most corrupt state in the country?
- Who has become the new President of Ecuador?
- Which state government will organise the first-of-its-kind “Tulip festival”?
- Which country to host conference on counter radicalisation with the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)?
- Who has won the 2017 women’s singles Wimbledon tennis tournament?