- Q. - The book “That thing called love” has been authored by whom?
Description Of This Question
The book “That thing called love” has been authored by Tuhin A. Sinha, the best-selling author and commentator. The book explores the trivialization of relationships in the current urban society in India. Recently, the author is in news because he has been appointed as the new spokesperson of the Mumbai unit of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
Related Topics & Questions:
- The first-ever Ganga Cleanliness Pledge Day (GCPD) will be observed on which date in India?
- Which Indian institute has won the 2017 IEEE Spectrum Technology in the Service of Society Award?
- Which country hosted the 3rd edition of World Conference on Environment?
- The pink patrol cars called the Pink Hoysalas are launched for women of which of the following cities?
- What was the theme of 2017 International Mother’s Day?