- Q. - “BHIM” mobile app has been launched by Union Government to make digital payments easier. What does “BHIM” stands for?
Description Of This Question
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has recently launched an Aadhaar-based mobile app “Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM)” to promote easier digital payments and transactions at Digi Dhan Mela at talkatora stadium in New Delhi. The Bhim app is named after Dr B R Ambedkar and will empower small traders, tribals and farmers. The app is inter-operable with Unified Payments Interface (UPI) and it connects directly to your bank account. The application is developed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). The application allows users to check the bank balance directly from the app. There is a limit of Rs 10,000 per transaction and a 24-hour limit of Rs 20,000.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The headquarters of Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) is located in which city?
- Which country is hosting the 2017 G7 summit?
- Which of the following will become the first e-commerce company to take membership of the Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI)?
- Which Hollywood actor has won the first-ever gender-neutral MTV award for Best Actor in a movie?
- Which country has become the world’s first country to cease FM radio broadcasting?