- Q. - “Beipanjiang Bridge” the world’s highest bridge is in which country?
Description Of This Question
The world’s highest bridge “Beipanjiang Bridge” has been opened to traffic in China. The bridge soars 565 metres (1,854 feet) above a river and connects the two mountainous provinces of Yunnan and Guizhou and is expected to reduce road travel times from Liupanshui to Xuianwei from 4 hours to 2 hrs. The bridge overtook the Si Du River Bridge in the central province of Hubei to become the world’s highest bridge.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who is the author of the book “Confessions of a dying mind: the blind faith of atheism”?
- The Uttar Pradesh government has renamed Agra airport after
- The Sonai Rupai Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state?
- Which Indian personality has been elected as the new chairman of FIFA Governance Committee?
- The 2017 United Nations Oceans Conference will be held in which city?