- Q. - “Beipanjiang Bridge” the world’s highest bridge is in which country?
Description Of This Question
The world’s highest bridge “Beipanjiang Bridge” has been opened to traffic in China. The bridge soars 565 metres (1,854 feet) above a river and connects the two mountainous provinces of Yunnan and Guizhou and is expected to reduce road travel times from Liupanshui to Xuianwei from 4 hours to 2 hrs. The bridge overtook the Si Du River Bridge in the central province of Hubei to become the world’s highest bridge.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has won the 2016 Kolkata Open National Invitation Snooker Championship?
- Who has won the 2017 Polly Umrigar Award for International Cricketer of the Year?
- Which state government has recently imposed a ban on sale of High in Fat, Salt and Sugar (HFSS) food at school canteens?
- The 2017 National Conference for e-Governance has started in which city?
- Which water conservation model has been selected for the national award for excellence in the Mahatma Gandhi national rural employment guarantee programme (MGNREGP)?