- Q. - The 2016 World Bhojpuri Conference has started in which of the following cities?
Description Of This Question
The 2016 World Bhojpuri Conference has started in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh on December 29 to strengthen the links of people of Indian-origin, who once belonged to the Bhojpuri-speaking belt in India and had migrated to different parts of the world. The 4-day conference will deliberate on culture, religion, language and business among other issues, in which over 18 countries will participate. During the conference, a ‘Bhojpuri Ratna’ award and ‘World Bhojpuri Karmayogi’ award will be conferred on over 25 people
Related Topics & Questions:
- The 2017 National Youth Festival will be held in which state?
- Which state has become the first Indian state to shift to to January to December financial year?
- Which of the following statements with respect to Usain Bolt is correct?
I. He presently holds the world record in both the 100m and 200m with timing of 9.58 sec and 19.19 sec respectively.
II. He is the only sprinter to win Olympic 100 m and 200 m titles at three consecutive Olympics, viz., Athens Olympics 2008, Beijing Olympics 2008 and London Olympics 2012.
- Which player has clinched the World Open Under-16 Snooker Championship title at St. Petersburg in Russia?
- The World Bank (WB) has signed how much amount of credit agreement with Uttarakhand to improve quality of health care services?