- Q. - With which country India has inked an agreement on trade and commerce?
Description Of This Question
Commerce and Industry Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman and H.E. Tengye Lyonpo Lekey Dorji, Minister for Economic Affairs, Royal Government of Bhutan signed the Agreement on Trade, Commerce and Transit between India and the Royal Government of Bhutan in the presence of H.E. Lyonchhen Tshering Tobgay, Prime Minister of Bhutan at the Gyalyong Tshokhang in Thimphu on 12 November, 2016
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who won gold for India in the women Wushu Taulu (Changquan) Competition at the 12th South Asian Games (SAG) ?
- What is the name of tenth edition digital video festival which would be remembered for recording the highest-ever participation?
- The International Day of Charity is being observed on which date annually to promote charitable efforts made to alleviate poverty across the world?
- President had lifted US economic sanctions on which country, terminating an emergency order that deemed the policies of the former military government a threat to US national security?
- ‘Global Rajasthan Agritech Meet (GRAM)’ was organized in which city?