- Q. - With which country India has inked an agreement on trade and commerce?
Description Of This Question
Commerce and Industry Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman and H.E. Tengye Lyonpo Lekey Dorji, Minister for Economic Affairs, Royal Government of Bhutan signed the Agreement on Trade, Commerce and Transit between India and the Royal Government of Bhutan in the presence of H.E. Lyonchhen Tshering Tobgay, Prime Minister of Bhutan at the Gyalyong Tshokhang in Thimphu on 12 November, 2016
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has launched the Smart city Mission Projects in Pune ?
- Which Australian Test bowler, cricket commentator and media personality who died recently?
- Which country has lifted the Asian Federation Cup by defeating Bengaluru Football Club 1-0 at Doha?
- Which of the following protocol have file edit capability in remote logging?
- What is the minimum wage fixed for unskilled agricultural labour in C-class towns in central sphere by the Union Government?