- Q. - Who was hold with an additional charge of the post of Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Indian Overseas Bank for three months?
Description Of This Question
Subramania Kumar was given additional charge of the post of Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Indian Overseas Bank for three months. The Appointments Committee of Cabinet has approved entrustment of additional charge of the post of MD and CEO, Indian Overseas Bank to Kumar, the only available Executive Director in the bank. Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) is a major public sector bank based in Chennai (Madras), with about 3700 domestic branches, including 1150 branches in Tamil Nadu, 3 extension counters, and eight branches and offices overseas as of 30 September 2014.
Related Topics & Questions:
- 6 अक्टूबर, 2016 को अध्यक्ष और तीन साल की अवधि के लिए जम्मू-कश्मीर बैंक की मुख्य कार्यकारी अधिकारी के रूप में किसे नियुक्त किया गया है?
- Which date is observed as International Day for Preventing the Exploitation of the Environment in War and Armed Conflict?
- Name the Indian cricketer who is signed as Brand Ambassador for Hublot watches ?
- Which country has been certified as Malaria Free island country by World Health Organisation after Maldives?
- Which scheme is launched by the Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar for the students passing Class 12th exam on Oct 2, 2016?