- Q. - Who was hold with an additional charge of the post of Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Indian Overseas Bank for three months?
Description Of This Question
Subramania Kumar was given additional charge of the post of Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Indian Overseas Bank for three months. The Appointments Committee of Cabinet has approved entrustment of additional charge of the post of MD and CEO, Indian Overseas Bank to Kumar, the only available Executive Director in the bank. Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) is a major public sector bank based in Chennai (Madras), with about 3700 domestic branches, including 1150 branches in Tamil Nadu, 3 extension counters, and eight branches and offices overseas as of 30 September 2014.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Minakshi has created a new record in the Women’s Hammer throw at the 65th All India Police Athletics Championship in Hyderabad. She belonged to which force?
- Which state to launch country’s first indigenous olive oil brand after by eight years of harnessing olive saplings brought from Israel?
- What is the rank of India’s Right to Information (RTI) Act, that was passed in the year 2005 among worldwide?
- Who has been re-elected as Spanish Prime Minister received 170 votes in his favour, while 111 voted against his re-election?
- तारे का रंग किसका सूचक है?