- Q. - Who has been re-elected as Spanish Prime Minister received 170 votes in his favour, while 111 voted against his re-election?
Description Of This Question
Mariano Rajoy took office for a second term as Spain’s prime minister overcoming a 10-month leadership impasse but heading a minority government with little maneuvering room to pass legislation. He received 170 votes in his favour, while 111 voted against his re-election and 68 were non-votings. Mr.Rajoy’s victory was made possible by PSOE’s decision to abstain instead of continuing to vote against him.
Related Topics & Questions:
- तारे का रंग किसका सूचक है?
- चल सम्पत्ति है –
- Who has been elected as the National President of All India Manufacturer’s Association (AIMO) at the 75th Annual General Body Meeting held recently in Mumbai?
- Recently who appointed as DG of Railways Protection Force ?
- Which country has lifted the Asian Federation Cup by defeating Bengaluru Football Club 1-0 at Doha?