- Q. - Who has been nominated as the interim chairman of the IT major Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) recently?
Description Of This Question
Tata Sons, the largest shareholder in Tata Consultancy Services, with 73.26% stake, has removed Cyrus Mistry as the chairman of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), and nominated Mr. Ishaat Hussain as the interim chairman of the IT major with immediate effect. Mr. Hussain will remain chairman until a new person is appointed in his place. Mr. Mistry was replaced without holding any board meeting. TCS did not required to hold a board meeting to replace Mistry as Chairman because Article 90 of the company’s Articles of Association allows its majority shareholder to nominate a chairman without board resolution.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Recently, The Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB) has ordered _____based Geographical Indications Registry (GIR) to issue ‘Geographical Indication’ tag for basmati ?
- President Pranab Mukherjee has given his consent to payment of how much percent dearness allowance (DA) to central government employees?
- फुटबाल मैच को आरम्भ करने के लिए प्रत्येक टीम में कम से कम कितने खिलाड़ी उपस्थित होने चाहिए?
- Which of the following is the correct use of Buffer or Block cashes?
- How much fund has invested for renewable energy companies to help New Delhi meet its clean energy goals by the Union Government?