- Q. - Who has been nominated as the interim chairman of the IT major Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) recently?
Description Of This Question
Tata Sons, the largest shareholder in Tata Consultancy Services, with 73.26% stake, has removed Cyrus Mistry as the chairman of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), and nominated Mr. Ishaat Hussain as the interim chairman of the IT major with immediate effect. Mr. Hussain will remain chairman until a new person is appointed in his place. Mr. Mistry was replaced without holding any board meeting. TCS did not required to hold a board meeting to replace Mistry as Chairman because Article 90 of the company’s Articles of Association allows its majority shareholder to nominate a chairman without board resolution.
Related Topics & Questions:
- _____________ & ____________ won Chameli Devi Jain Award of the 2015-16.
- Who signed MoU for building Laser Interferometer Gravitational-wave Observatory LIGO project in the country.
- कितने भारतीय-अमेरिकियों को अमेरिका में 400 सबसे अमीर लोगों में से फोर्ब्स की सूची के आधार में रखा हैं?
- What are the currency notes would no longer be legal tender from midnight 8th November 2016 announced by the PM Narendra Modi?
- Which IFS officer has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Lebanon by Ministry of External Affairs?