- Q. - Who has been nominated as the interim chairman of the IT major Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) recently?
Description Of This Question
Tata Sons, the largest shareholder in Tata Consultancy Services, with 73.26% stake, has removed Cyrus Mistry as the chairman of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), and nominated Mr. Ishaat Hussain as the interim chairman of the IT major with immediate effect. Mr. Hussain will remain chairman until a new person is appointed in his place. Mr. Mistry was replaced without holding any board meeting. TCS did not required to hold a board meeting to replace Mistry as Chairman because Article 90 of the company’s Articles of Association allows its majority shareholder to nominate a chairman without board resolution.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The Union Finance Minister has extended safeguard duty on import of steel products for ?
- The Supreme Court stayed the Commercial release of the genetically modified variety of which Vegetable till October 2017?
- Who has been elected as the National President of All India Manufacturer’s Association (AIMO) at the 75th Annual General Body Meeting held recently in Mumbai?
- Which company along with IBM have entered a 15-year partnership for automation and development and operations?
- What is the name of Portuguese professional footballer has won the European Golden Boy award 2016?