- Q. - Who has been appointed as the interim Chairman of Tata Steel after Cyrus Mistry was removed from the position on November 25 in Mumbai?
Description Of This Question
Cyrus Mistry removed as Tata Steel chairman during board meeting held in Mumbai on November 25, 2016. He was replaced by former head of SBI, O P Bhatt. The board has also decided to appoint independent director Nusli Wadia as directors on the board of the company.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Recently, Muktesh Kumar Pardeshi has been appointed as India’s envoy to which among the following countries?
- United Nations General Assembly committee voted to launch negotiations on a new treaty banning which cause despite strong opposition?
- Which Indian cricketer nominated for Khel Ratna 2016 ?
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has commissioned another 660 MW coal-based supercritical thermal power unit in which state?
- Main goal of Sikh Gurdwaras (Amendment) Bill, 2016 is :-