- Q. - Which state was conferred with the award for outstanding work in the field of e-governance at the ‘State of the States Conclave 2016’ ?
Description Of This Question
Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley awarded the Haryana government was conferred with the award for outstanding work in the field of e-governance at the ‘State of the States Conclave 2016’ in New Delhi. Principal Secretary of CM, Rakesh Gupta received the award on behalf of Haryana government. The award was presented to aprreciate the work done in the field of e-governance in the past two years in Haryana. Under ‘One-State One-View’ initiative, an integrated SRDB (State Residents Data base) has been created. It will ensure de-duplication of records.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who become 1st Indian to set world record in Jr athletics Championship ?
- Subhankar Pramanick is associated with which sports?
- Which Bank has acquired Karnataka-focused BSS Microfinance, a non-banking financial company for Rs 139.2 crore?
- What is the name of Veteran journalist and writer who passed away recently ?
- Which among the following is the capital of Uruguay?