- Q. - Which state has become the first state to implement the benefits of 7th Central Pay commission to its employees with effect from 01.01.17?
Description Of This Question
Haryana become the first state to give the benefit of 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC) to its employees with effect from January 1, 2017 said by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar. The risk allowance admissible to the police personnel would continue upto March 31, 2017, whereas earlier it was admissible upto the year 2015
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which date is observed as The International Day of Non-Violence, on the behalf of 147th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi?
- What is the full form of PPF ?
- Who has been elected as first civilian President of Myanmar ?
- Which date is declared as International Day to commemorate the assassination of two French journalists in Mali on 2 November 2013 by the United Nations?
- Which Indian tennis star has bagged the Australian Open and Cincinnati Masters titles in women’s doubles for the second consecutive year?