- Q. - Which state government has signed an agreement with Canada to implement a joint action plan on urban infrastructure development in the State on November 8, 2016?
Description Of This Question
Maharashtra government on November 8, 2016, signed an agreement with Canada to implement a joint action plan on urban infrastructure development in the State. Introduce companies, solutions and financing from the North American country for urban development and implementation of state-led infrastructure projects. Support Indo-Canadian partnerships including private sector companies, universities and colleges for quick project implementation, promoting economic development and contributing to raising standards of living in the state.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which edition of Jamnalal Bajaj Foundation Award was awarded on 7 November 2016 in Mumbai, Maharashtra?
- _____________ to join world leaders in wax at Madame Tussauds.
- First green rail corridor opens in _____?
- किस विश्वविद्यालय के साथ-साथ चार ज्ञान दर्शन शैक्षिक चैनलों के प्रसारण के लिए समझौता किया था?
- निम्नलिखित में से कौन सी संस्था अखिल भारतीय विकास वित्त संस्था नहीं है?