- Q. - Which state government has signed an agreement with Canada to implement a joint action plan on urban infrastructure development in the State on November 8, 2016?
Description Of This Question
Maharashtra government on November 8, 2016, signed an agreement with Canada to implement a joint action plan on urban infrastructure development in the State. Introduce companies, solutions and financing from the North American country for urban development and implementation of state-led infrastructure projects. Support Indo-Canadian partnerships including private sector companies, universities and colleges for quick project implementation, promoting economic development and contributing to raising standards of living in the state.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the name of India’s latest communication satellite was successfully launched from Kourou, Guiana?
- Who inauguration NISER campus in Odisha ?
- How many Indian families are listed among the Forbes Asia’s 50 Richest Families?
- Which India’s No.1 men’s singles shuttler claiming his place back in the top 10 of the latest BWF World Rankings released?
- राज्य सभा के सदस्यों का चुनाव किनके द्वारा किया जाता है?