- Q. - Which state government has recently signed an MoU with Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) and establishment of a Gems & Jewellery Industrial Park?
Description Of This Question
Naveen Patnaik lead Odisha government signing an MoU with Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) for setting up facilities at four more places. The agreement was signed to set up STPI centres at Angul, Jajpur, Jeypore in Koraput and Sambalpur. Presently STPI centres ae loacted at Rourkela, Bhubaneswar, Berhampur and Balasore. After this proposal Odisha would have the highest number of such centre in the country. Recently Government has accorded in principle approval for establishment of a Gems & Jewellery Industrial Park at Ramdaspur of Cuttack district with an outlay of Rs.685 crore in 3 phases.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Where is the Headquarters of International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) situated?
- Which of the following days is celebrated as ‘World Water day’?
- Which Laboratory’s scientists have developed a novel way of producing electricity from water at room temperature without using any power or chemicals?
- The 10th East Asia summit (EAS) held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, the theme of this Summit was
- Who has been appointed as Chairman and CEO of Jammu and Kashmir Bank for a period of three years on October 6, 2016?