- Q. - Which state government has recently signed an MoU with Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) and establishment of a Gems & Jewellery Industrial Park?
Description Of This Question
Naveen Patnaik lead Odisha government signing an MoU with Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) for setting up facilities at four more places. The agreement was signed to set up STPI centres at Angul, Jajpur, Jeypore in Koraput and Sambalpur. Presently STPI centres ae loacted at Rourkela, Bhubaneswar, Berhampur and Balasore. After this proposal Odisha would have the highest number of such centre in the country. Recently Government has accorded in principle approval for establishment of a Gems & Jewellery Industrial Park at Ramdaspur of Cuttack district with an outlay of Rs.685 crore in 3 phases.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The number of rural households were distributed with free LPG connections under which scheme has crossed the 1 crore?
- Recently, S.S. Tarapore passed away. He was ?
- Doordarshan along with which University had entered into an agreement for transmission of four Gyan Darshan educational channels?
- Which Veteran journalist has been awarded with ‘Raja Ram Mohan Roy Award’ for his outstanding contribution to journalism?
- Who has launched Asia’s Biggest Telescope ?