- Q. - Which state government has inked a MoU with Civil Aviation Ministry for Regional Connectivity Scheme recently?
Description Of This Question
Chief Minister Sonowal and Civil Aviation Minister Ashok Gajapati Raju inked a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Union Ministry of Civil Aviation and Airport Authority of India under Regional Connectivity Scheme (RCS). He also requested to make Guwahati Airport as a world class airport. According to MoU, the Assam government shall reduce VAT to 1% or less on Aviation turbine fuel (ATF) at RCS Airports. The Assam Government will provide free land for the development of heliports in Diphu and Haflong.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which person along with Bengt Holmstrom were awarded the 2016 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Science?
- Who has been re-elected as Spanish Prime Minister received 170 votes in his favour, while 111 voted against his re-election?
- Which Telecom Operation to be merged with Aircel to form the country’s fourth largest phone company in terms of customers and revenue?
- 2018 Commonwealth Judo Championship to held in ?
- What is the minimum speed has been made it mandatory by TRAI for all the Broadband providers in India?