- Q. - Which sports person stood No. 1 position Indian athlete in the latest Forbes Fab 40 2016?
Description Of This Question
In the latest Forbes Fab 40 2016 list of the biggest sports brands in the world, Dhoni is slated at No 10th spot in the top 10 athletes and he remains the most valued Indian athlete in 2016. The list is topped by tennis legend and 17-time Grand Slam winner Roger Federer. With a brand value of $36 million, Federer gained two notches from third last year, while Woods dropped four spots to stand fifth on the latest edition of the list. Among other top athletes on the list is Argentine football star Lionel Messi, ranked eighth. He was not among the top 10 last year.
Related Topics & Questions:
- He hopes to join —– university soon
- Prime Minister of India recently announced a special package of Rs. 200 crore for which state youth to engage youth in constructive sporting activities?
- Which country’s Prime Minister and European Union leaders to sign a long-delayed landmark trade deal at a summit in Brussels?
- Who have been honoured with ‘Mahanayak award’ ?
- Which e-commerce company has introduced “wallet on delivery”?